Investment in quality is paramount, and forms a cornerstone of boxxe’s business strategy.
We proudly maintain a stable of quality assurance accreditations that encompasses the entire scope of our business activity. Our investment in quality delivers direct benefits to our customers experience, for example through enhanced communication, speed, accuracy, and customer service. Proactive analysis of business trends enables continuous improvements and enforces a quality culture that stands us apart from our competitors.
boxxe are the only organisation in the UK, certified by SGS, to maintain the following standards under one single accredited Quality Management System.
Our ISO Accreditations
- ISO 27001 - Security Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Cyber Essentials 2022 Certification
- Cyber Essentials Plus 2022 Certification
In addition, we are accredited under the Investors in People (IIP) program; an accreditation earned by investing in staff development and communication strategies that benefit both our employees and in turn, our customers through a positive, proactive, and collaborative business culture.
We continue to seek out and adhere to new standards that will add value to our business and to our customers, and ensure we maintain full compliance to public sector governance initiatives and tendering requirements. This allows boxxe to develop and broaden our portfolio of solutions within systems, processes, and procedures that ensure we continue to deliver quality at all times.
- Cloud Terms & Conditions
- Environmentally Preferred Purchasing Policy
- Microsoft CSP Service Schedule
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Suppliers code of conduct
- Supply Chain Procurement Policy
- Tax Strategy
- Terms & Conditions of Managed Services
- Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Terms & Conditions of Sale
Company Policies that can be shared on request:
- Business Continuity
- Quality Policy
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Environmental Policy
- Security Policy