As a leading provider of End-User Computing (EUC) services, our workshop adopts a collaborative approach to assess and analyse your EUC infrastructure.
The workshop audits and examines your EUC strategy and infrastructure to identify capacity for improvements and modernisation, and develop a preliminary strategy for implementation.
As an accredited Microsoft Gold Partner, we provide an on-depth assessment of your EUC environment. Underpinned by confidence and expertise, our consultant help you identify current and potential challenges and pitfalls.
Our extensive and skillset will help you build a custom roadmap with recommended solutions to deliver a modernisation plan unique to your requirements.
How does it work?
The workshop involves a free 1-day session led by a Pre-Sales consultant, consisting of four primary sections:
- ☑️The workshop begins with a detailed introduction and outline of our Microsoft 365 services, followed by an overview of Windows 10 with a particular emphasis on Windows as a Service (WaaS).
- ☑️Following this is an overview of security, connectivity, and compliance.
- ☑️This is finished with a discussion of Windows 10 migration readiness.
- ☑️After the session, we'll present a detailed report with recommendations for modernisation and overall improvements.
No strings attached
Free, no obligation workshop that seeks to educate and optimise.
Microsoft Gold Partner
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, our confidence is reflected on how well we deliver your plan suited to your needs.
Identify modernisation potential in many different areas.
Our detailed report offers actionable insight into the state of play of the EUC infrastructure.
"Working with boxxe has been a fantastic experience, they saw my vision and brought it to life, adding their own innovative and forward-thinking ideas."
- Jayne Allport, Head of Services